Lawn Care is a Competitive Business.
Many lawn care companies suffer with underbids and lowball prices. They “THINK” they have to cut prices to get customers.
Have you ever thought about starting a lawn care company? You owe it to yourself to make the most money possible for your work. Successful lawn care companies learn bidding strategies that make the most money possible. They don’t underbid and they don’t cut their prices.
Lawn Care is a competitive business. If you want an advantage over your competition, you MUST possess strong pricing strategies. You will never make money by undercutting your completion’s prices. You will make great money by learning how to price your lawn care jobs effectively and profitably.
We have developed our guidebook and estimating software to educate other lawn care business owners. If everyone prices properly, we all make more money.
Our lawn care business package includes:
– Lawn Care Business Guidebook (90 Pages Jam Packed with real-world instructions, tips, tricks, and tutorials).
This is an actual book….NOT AN “E-BOOK.”
– Business Toolkit – Estimating Forms, Business Letters, Bid Proposals, Contract Examples.
– Tutorials – How-To do the work efficiently and professionally.
– Video Training – How-To’s that teach you how to operate a professional lawn care business.
– Estimating Software – Never underestimate a lawn again.
The program is on sale this month for only $53.95 (Includes Shipping). Click the “Add To Cart” button to order.